Promoting young people's self-reliance and independence and facilitating their transition…
The monitoring indicators for the overall follow of the objective are:
- Number of non-formal and informal learning programs implemented by youth organizations or youth work, as well as the number of beneficiaries of the programs.
- Percentage of young people who have received some kind of certificate, diploma or other formal recognition for their participation in non-formal and informal learning, including programs carried out within the European Voluntary Service (EVS).
- Number of measures and initiatives to support youth work, including relevant legislative interventions.
- Number of beneficiaries of measures to support economic (and/or free) public transport.
- State expenditure to support affordable (or free) mobility of young people.
- Number of transport operators who offer affordable (or free) transportation to young people.
- Percentage of disabled people traveling by public transport, as well as frequency of their movements.
- Participation rates of young people in cultural activities (arranged by type of cultural activity).
- Number of young beneficiaries of measures supporting affordable or free access to cultural events.
- Number of young people benefiting from the implementation of measures enhancing art creation and government expenditure supporting these measures.
- Number of students participating in cultural activities at their school.
- Number of young people benefiting from cultural programs implemented in remote (rural or island) areas.
- Number of cultural programs for the benefit of vulnerable groups of young people (e.g. people with disabilities, young prisoners, etc.).
- Number of beneficiaries and government expenditure on measures to support rental accommodation rental.
- Number of rooms available in student halls of residence and / or number of students beneficiaries.
- Carrying out surveys – on a yearly and mandatory basis – to measure the degree of satisfaction of students in terms of housing and living conditions in student residence halls.
- Conduct – on a regular basis – surveys measuring the attitudes of young people serving in the armed forces regarding housing and living conditions at the armed forces facilities.
- Number of young couples benefiting from housing policy measures and measures to support family life, as well as the related government expenditure.